Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playstation 3

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

only thing is ive had 3 xbox`s and 2 have broke down microsoft has a problem building quality stuff seems like...

See N/A's Items on eBay

To each their own I always say.

I had the very same decision a mere 4-5 days ago....Stay true to my Sony roots and wait for PS3 (and overpay) or go ahead and break with tradition and buy a 360.

Being the stickler for research that I am (I don't buy into hype)...I began reading, digging, asking questions...talking to my 16 yr old nephew and most of hos friends (Sony and Microsoft fans alike)...

Realizing that (after PS3, 360 and Wii) a new system wouldn't be out for atleast another 5 years...It came down to one defining question....

Which platform would supply my ganing needs the best for the next 5 years?

Every which way I cut it, the answer was Xbox. So that's what I went with. Was I right? Again...Only time will tell.

EB

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Oakland Athletics Golden State Warriors
    Twitter: @Tonto408 See Tonto408's Items on eBay Instagram: My traders on Flickr

well if any of you EVER need an EA game u better pm me....i got the hook up on any EA game....ill even trade a brand new ea game for the right card.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You know of course that the competition pays for these studies, right? Sony isn't going to die a slow painful death. I know that Microsoft has a kizillion dollars to play with. Gates is a power hungry monger. He is like a little kid with the most toys but yet still wants yours. He has issues.

Of course you never buy first generation, too many bugs in the system. Let all the suckers buy it, not me. Besides, I can't afford it. If I want to spend $600 on something it will be a new Surf Board or a Dual Sliding compound miter saw. Now those to me are worth every cent.

See N/A's Items on eBay

i dont see how sony is on its way out....im still loving my ps2 better than my 360....lol and ive had it for years. the ps3 with 1080 is gonna do the dam thang = )

» PlayStation 3 doesn’t do 1080i | Hardware 2.0 | ZDNet.com

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

i am very happy with my xbox 360.

See N/A's Items on eBay

i am very happy with my xbox 360.

I couldn't agree more. I love mine (just bought it this past week).

I haven't stopped playing NBA Live 07, Call of Duty 3 (beat it) and Gears of War.

Great games.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We used to be die hard Playstation 2 fans, until we bought an Xbox. Once you go Xbox, you never go back.

See N/A's Items on eBay

We used to be die hard Playstation 2 fans, until we bought an Xbox. Once you go Xbox, you never go back.

Amen to that.

I went through the same exact thing.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

Thats true !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12