Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

When was the last time you went to a pro game?

When was the last time you went to a professional game?

The last time I went to a professional game was to a Boston Red Sox games 10 years ago. Being in the military for the last 13 year, I haven't been stationed near any pro teams. I will be going to the Pro Bowl this year though!

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (39) UCB
    Country

the oilers/flames home opener in october
    i wore a leafs jersey...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Two Seasons ago around Christmas I went to the Patroits vs. JETS game. They retired Joe Kleckos number. Joe Namath and I think Don Maynard. The Jets got crushed. The Jets fans were ruthless in their booing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @sasesportssigs Instagram:

push about 4 years ago went to my first 2 went to two red sox games

Woudl really liek to geo when they play the yankees as im a yankee fan and my wife is a red sox fan but i can never get tickets for it

but what i really want to go to is a miami heat game but cant afford that either

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See catsncards61's Items on eBay

I went to an Orioles game 10 years ago. The ticket prices have gone up so much that I don't think it's worth it to travel 1.5 hours to see them. I can see good minor baseball in my hometown.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

Ive been to many red sox games and went to 2 pats game this year already and i am going this Sunday against the bears Take care.

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

The last time I went to a MLB baseball game was when the Pittsburgh Pirates were still playing at Three Rivers Stadium...And I wont say how long ago that was lol...I do go to alot of Altoona Curve games , they are a Pirates minor league AA team in the Eastearn League..Thanks Ed
    I only trade by Beckett price guide, not eBay comp or SV, TV..I also do not collect any Panini or Donruss Baseball products..