Thread: HUGE Ken Griffey Jr. Lot ft

HUGE Ken Griffey Jr. Lot ft

I have a huge lot of Griffey Jr. too large to list. The book value is well over $120.00 there are over 100 cards from 1990 to 2003 all in mint condition with no duplicates. Lot includes 18 inserts, many parallels plus I have a 1998 Metallic Impressions complete 8 card collection including a Gold card. The set is in collectors tin along with certificate of authenticity. Only 12,000 sets were made this is serial #8018/12,000 and in mint condition. I want to trade entire collection for a decent auto. Does not have to be high end. I am looking for an auto of any of these players that may be low end or around $30-35:
    Hank Blalock
    Mark Teixera
    Adam Dunn
    Austin Kearns
    Brandon Webb
    Felix Pie
    Morgan Ensberg
    Xavier Nady
    or someone like that. There are others, but I know they are out of reach. Thanks for looking

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    try any offer and let's see what we can do thanks