Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Rant

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rongerdowsky's Items on eBay

Angry Rant

Am I the only one who hates it when people post their 'Wants' and then don't respond ?!? I'll look for who/what they want and then post what I have only to never hear from them again. I may be able to trade these to someone else but won't know it if they don't respond. C'mon people, at least have the decency to decline the cards I have or laugh at them or tell me to f*** off. Don't leave me hanging

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes, I feel ya! I would prefer to be told that my stuff is shinola :thumbsdown: than no comment at all.

By the way your sig picture of Peyton makes him look a little different than he does on Sunday.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ron,
    It would be nice to be able to get a response from everyone. Problem it just doesn't happen. So unless it a friend or a good trading partner or friend that you know will get back to you and take the cards they expressed interest in MOVE THEM!!! As you say don't sit and wait for a feedback from the other party with a possible no thanks, they totally forget, or some other reason. Sooner or later they will learn to speed up the response process. I know we all have lives but so does the person on the other end so if they get traded we can only respect them as they did give us a chance.

p.s. Not talking about holding for 24 hours but perhaps 2 to 3 days. Whatever you think fair. I mean it your card so you can set any rule how you operate. Just like the person not responding you have the right to move them. So if they post a rant you know what to say. Heck, put your Rant in your sig as your trading motto. It simple and that why we have signature lines etc. SO USE THEM!! LOL

DON

Country

I use the PM system for that as well... I try to respond back but from time to time miss one and contact the person PM and ask is is still an option and am ready to deal with what they want at that point....

Ty

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, I feel ya! I would prefer to be told that my stuff is shinola :thumbsdown: than no comment at all.

By the way your sig picture of Peyton makes him look a little different than he does on Sunday.

Yeah, it's amazing what a helmet and shoulder pads will do

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

ya that sucks as do Losers on these sites that dont follow threw with trades they make!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya that sucks as do Losers on these sites that dont follow threw with trades they make!!

Brother!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lesracing's Items on eBay

Good Topic!!!

I can honestly say that I have been guilty of this on occasions. BUT... not intentionally or on purpose. Even for those members that I won't trade with (previous trade issues) that contact me, I give them the courtesy of a reply.

Sometimes I would actually have appreciated a reminder PM/email as I sometimes get buried in messages requiring replies. Of course if you were to send a followup a few days to a week later and still no reply.... then they are just blowing you off and that is not acceptable!!!

A simply stated reply with the words "No Thanks" are plenty enough for most people. It takes all of a few moments to send that reply.