Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See shayne1911's Items on eBay

Very nice! :) Thanks for sharing!!

When I was younger I didn't like racing. I remember watching it some for my dad when he was at work to tell him where Dale Earnhardt finished but that didn't last long. lol Almost 2 years ago I started watching and now I LOOOOVE it! I like watching with my daddy.:hug:

Shayne

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmorrow1957's Items on eBay

Hey Amanda, I liked the story! I was like you, I thought it was boring to watch cars go round and round. Still can be at times lol. One of my friends got me interested in racing though, at first I just watched for the wrecks. But then like you I saw a car that interested me, an orange car with a 20 on the side. I found out all my friends who liked NASCAR hated the driver of that car, so I said hey I like this guy lol!! And another Tony Stewart fan was born!! Thanks for the story my friend!!

Tom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12