Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for DAN MARINO!!!

Looking for DAN MARINO!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR ANYTHING I DONT HAVE OF HIM.
    PLEASE LOOK AT MY TRADE PAGE AND SEE IF WE CAN WORK OUT A DEAL. :xmas:

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have a thread on this site Nice Cards ft. check it out there are some Marino cards in this lot and lmk if interested. thanks

02 Playoff Piece of the Game Dan Marino JSY BV $30...I need your MVP and Donruss Clinton Portis RCs...and see if you have any andre johnsons or other Portis cards to cover the difference. Or like 5 bucks cash

those are the only 2 cards I need, do you have any other Clinton Portis that you didn't list. Also, do you have any andre johnsons?

Thanks I would like it but I will pass on giving up RC's for GU straight up. My opinion is that RC will always be worth more than GU.

I have starting lineup and i think i also have a headliners of dan marino. Are those things you would be interested in, or is it only cards

Jay

Thanks for the reply at this time I am interested in his cards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast