Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

6 Target pack breaks + one UD 1 break

Well this weekend I FINALLY(!) found a Target that had these babies in stock. I didn't do that great but I could have done worse.

packs #/ card / best victory card

#1 / Ray Allen 96-97 emerald auto (bv $80!!!) / Mike Sweetney ( bv $2)

#2 / Travis Best 98-99 autographics (bv $6) / Magic Johnson AKA (bv $4)

#3 / Tony Delk 98-99 autographics (bv $5) / Alvin Williams POD (bv $1)

#4 / Ron Harper 97-98 autographics (bv $20) / Yao Ming All-Stars (bv $4)

#5 / Brent Price 99-00 autographics (bv $6) / Carlos Delfino (bv $1.50)

#6 / Tony Delk 97-98 autographics (bv $10) / Reece Gaines (bv $1.50)

Here's the 1 pack of UD series one that I bought at the hobby store.....

East Coast/West Coast dual jersey Brian Cook/Reece Gaines

Ndubi Ebi Air Academy

Could some1 tell me the bv of the 2 UD series 1 cards?

-Peace

lol.. congrats on the allen auto... isnt it great buying one pack of cards and gettign a gu (ive done that three times :))

man these allens are everywhere, everybody keeps pulling them and i cant even get a pack of these damn thing. Nice on the jersey to. Good day for you.

I know how you feel Ichiro. Everytime i read one of these pack breaks, i get more and more frustrated since i cant find them anywhere!!

man these allens are everywhere, everybody keeps pulling them and i cant even get a pack of these damn thing.
    yeah I keep reading about people pulling them too, maybe fleer forgot to insert them into the packs or somethin. BTW I had to go to around 8 or 9 different Targets until I found all six of these things and bought every last one they had left. I guess patience paid off.

-Peace

hey can you buy me one of those packs then I will buy it from you for either CC or cash....PLMK because our Target doesn't carry them

man.. i got to get some of these.. cna u post a pic of what the pack looks like that includes the cards?? like when u wlak into target what do u see on the shelf/rack... thaxn

hey can you buy me one of those packs then I will buy it from you for either CC or cash....PLMK because our Target doesn't carry them
    sorry slugger I got them in Detroit this past weekend and I live pretty far away from there

cna u post a pic of what the pack looks like that includes the cards?? like when u wlak into target what do u see on the shelf/rack
    Billsfan I'll try to get one up sometime tommorrow after 6 PM est. cuzz I have a bball practice tommorrow from 3-5:30 and my digital cam. is in a suitcase right now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast