UND, MSU, and UM College Boxes!

For all of you college team collectors out there, I've got some great news! DACardWorld has 3 different college boxes which can only be found on Campus Stores! You can now buy them on the web and the great part is, each box has 8 Auto's per box!!! Here's the info:

8 Packs Per Box
    1 Auto Per Pack

Notre Dame Football-$65
    Michigan Football-$61
    Michigan State Football/Basketball-$61

Just go to and Click on the Football cards. They are listed as 2003 sets but have legendary alumni in each set. I know I will be buying 4-5 boxes of the Notre Dame items. Thanks for reading all and have fun!

2. Kronozio
    Thanks for the great info!
    In baseball I'm collecting PSA 3.5 and above T206's, ungraded tobacco era cards, 1930's Goudey, and pre 1950 Bowman
    In boxing, i'm collecting PSA 5 and above 1948 Leaf
    In MMA, I am looking for 2010 Leaf Autographs

Anytime bud. If anyone busts any of these boxes, can you please post the box breaks. I'll post my ND Box as soon as I get it in! Thanks.

i live in ann arbor they don't have any in the M DEN. but they have them in the local mall in this new sports shop. They have mostly regular cards and auto's of them in there

If anyone buys a University of Michigan Box, I need the Cato June Regular card and AUTO. Those cards are very cool i think Gerald Ford has a Michigan Auto since he played football for them a while back. That would be a cool auto to get.