Thread: Still Looking for a Vlad GU

Still Looking for a Vlad GU

I only need one Vlad GU card, it can be a jersey or bat, and I am going to take the best deal I can get in trade for card(s) on my web page. I prefer that it be S/N, but not a requirement. I do have other cards that have not been added to my web page, so PM or post any offer, but let me know what you are looking for in return!
    Always looking for Greg Maddux cards, auto's, GU, etc.

Maddux Collection - 1692/6772 25%

Hidden Content

i have 1 vlad guerrero bat i just got in on my site...i'm looking to get a jeter game used or somethingon my wantlist in return.

lmk if you got something....to make up any differences i think i have a matt kata bowman chrome 2003 as well.

Thanks for responding, but I do not have anything on your want list.

Hidden Content

are yo ulooking to trade or would you buy? i can sell the kata and vlad as a lot if interested.

I have a Vlad GU 2 color GU jersey card...I'll look at your site and see what I like

pujolsmussina535 - I would prefer to trade, however, I have to ask how much for the lot?

Hidden Content

for both the kata bowman chrome rc and the vlad bat, i can go 10.00 shipped in bubble mailer. i accept all methods.

lmk if that's acceptable.

Thanks, but I'll have to pass for now (I'm holding out hope that I will be able to trade), but if I can't get anyone to trade, I'll get back to you!

Hidden Content