Rashard Lewis Autograph... Thoughts?

First let me say that I'm not a basketball fan really. I haven't been a big fan since the early 90's when I moved from Portland to Seattle.

Now my question. Rashard Lewis is here at my work right now signing autographs. I know he a hot player on the Sonics but am wondering how he rates overall in your thoughts?

I'm having a friend get his auto for my son Reagan.

rashard is a great player, your son will be very happy :)

Rashard is a good player (I wouldn't call him great - Kobe is great, Shaq is great, K. Garnett is great)

he has improved greatly from his rookie year (as most players do), but he hasn't been that consistent franchise-type of player that Seattle has been looking for (like a Gary Payton).....

and the one thing that really bugged me about him was that Lewis demanded an exorbitant contract, and he only re-signed with Seattle b/c he didn't find the high demand for his services elsewhere.

If Shaq / Kobe / Duncan are considered 10 (1-10)
    and K. Garnett, is a 9
    and R. Wallace, D. Nowitzki, Paul Pierce are 8

I'd consider Lewis a 6/10

a good player....but not consistent enough to be called great

He was here for an hour or two. I was able to get one for my son so I'm happy.
    So far we've had these athletes (that I remember) at work.
    Mark McGwire
    Magic Johnson
    Several Sonics, including Rashard Lewis today. It helps when your Chairman of the Board owns the team, lol.

We've had others, politicians, authors, etc. but the athletes are usually more willing to do autographs (though Magic wasn't).

Magic is great!!

I got his autograph when I was a freshman at UCLA way back in early 1990s - after he and a few other NBA players were through playing their pickup games at Pauley Pavilion

It was an incredible thrill to shake his hand!