Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: JKC is finally here!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Steelers
    Upper Deck ePack

JKC is finally here!

Hello everybody! If you don't already know me, let me start by saying that my name is Darin Heitzer and I go by JKC here and on another message board. I finally got fed up with that other board, and decided to find a new place where I can trade. I am not an active trader like some, but I do like to trade from time to time. As for those wondering what JKC means, it is short for JasonKendallCollector. Yes, I do collect Jason Kendall. I guess when it comes to collecting, he's my guy! I also collect Barry Zito, J.D. Drew, and Adam LaRoche for baseball. For football, it is mostly Kurt Warner, David Carr, and Ben Roethlisberger for who I collect. Now when it comes to racing, there is where most of my favorites are. I collect Kevin Harvick, Jeff Gordon, Jamie McMurray, Elliott Sadler, Carl Edwards, and Steve Park. Of course, I don't know why I am telling you all this when it is right there in my sig! Thank you everyone for your time and I am looking forward to trading soon with somebody. Take care and hope everyone has a nice day!

Darin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

Welcome!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See artbymarcy's Items on eBay

Welcome to Sports Trader Central!

I wanted to go ahead and post here to let you know that the Racing Forums have received a great prize box from Press Pass and contest have been started! If you have time check out the Racing Contest Forums here:
    http://www.sportstradercentral.com/racing-contests/

At the top there is a sticky that is titled "The STC Racing Prize Garage", take a look there at the great prizes. Below that watch the threads for contest where you can win.

Again, Welcome to STC and happy trading!
    Rick
    STC Racing Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Welcome! Thanks for the intro.

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ***NONE***'s Items on eBay

.... Welcome to STC ......

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to STC!!! Now lets get to the baseball forums and make some trades.

Charlie

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmorrow1957's Items on eBay

Welcome to the site! I hope you like your stay with us! I can`t speak for the other forums but there are some awesome traders in the racing forums!! A great bunch of people!

Tom.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

jkc,
    Glad to have ya aboard. If you have any suggestions feel free to air them. We cannot improve if people do not let us know.

DON