Thread: T J FORD AUTO FOR TRADE

Smile T J FORD AUTO FOR TRADE

HI GUYS THIS IS A 03-04 TOPPS MARK OF EXCELLENCE AUTO. THE BV IS $60 AND I LOOK FOR KIDD,IVERSON AND MJ. LMK WHAT YOU HAVE:hop:

i can give you a mj insert bv 18 some ai base jkidd base inserts and mj base and inserts to equal bv value plmk

hi eric, what year/brand/insert mj are you talking about? please note i have big collections on these guys.not looking for base cards. thanks for the reply and lmk if you have anything else than base cards

i could give you a 03-04 sp game used michael jordan trubute numbered to 999 bv $25. Then i can pay the rest dividend that you name.

I have an AI jersey refractor bv 30, and MJ inserts that add up to another 30 and could throw in a some mj base or another gu of my site or something.

In other words just check my site and LMK.

pm sent. Another offer could trade 2 GU Kidd and a lot of inserts that would total altogether $80+. LMK if interested
    Please check my Photobucket Hidden Content

Collecting:
    Autographs: NBA and NFL (Especially NY Giants and Tracy McGrady or Spurs Big 3)

matrix i'm not really looking to sell thi. i'd like the mj card though. have anything else?
    ichiro i like the iverson card, but there's nothing else on your page foer me
    kobe080 pm sent
    cardbuyer pm sent lmk which kidd jsys year/brand

http://www.freewebs.com/matrix813/ga...autographs.htm

here is my site. the iverson, amare and portis are gone. i also have an 03-04 sp game used kobe bryant jersey bv $30. let me know.

I have an MJ Gold 96-97 kemp hardaway jordan Collecetors choice trio bv 40 and an AI ex nets assets GU bv 15 will trade those 2 for it

matrix sorry i have two really good offers
    bballing sorry i already have those
    kobe080 pm sent
    cardbuyer pm sent