Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Email Addresses

SCF Rewards
    Country

what did Matt Moore send to you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

signed 5x7 and it was from his agent so write your email to the agent not Matt.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for such the quick reply and your assitance

SCF Rewards
    Country

no problem. Good Luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See smootzilla's Items on eBay

got a response back today. thanks again liverpools. how did you come accross the addy? i would love to help out and post more of these hard to find email addresses

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had seen people having success with him but they refused to share the address so I found out who his agent was and contacted him through the agent website. I've been trying to get in contact with more agents through sportsagentblog.com

SCF Rewards
    Country

So it seems I sent a different email to Moore months before I sent to his agent. I got an email back today saying I would get an autograph soon. So here is another Matt Moore address that works lol.

[email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Glad to see some activity here, but agree that the TTM Database is the best place to find the addresses for email as they go inactive so often. Look at the successes and most of them that shows a number/zero will be an email success.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have looked through the database and I am mostly trying to find new ones that are not listed there. I have also been posting addresses I have success with in the database.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had seen people having success with him but they refused to share the address so I found out who his agent was and contacted him through the agent website. I've been trying to get in contact with more agents through sportsagentblog.com

I've tried to help people out with an address quite often. Please PM with the names of people who refused to help you. I'll be sure not to help them with anything in the future. Thanks.

...Rick

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435 LastLast