Thread: just received....mail day

just received....mail day

02/03 hot prospects hot prospects amare stoudemire 3 color patch #/500 rc....bv=100

looking to get something on my wantlist but will not trade for a bunch of lower end cards.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    2000-2001 SPX Basketball KBA2 Kobe Bryant Winning Materials Autograph Jersey (Yellow)/Shoe (Black)

2001 Fleer Authentix Unripped!! Basketball AA-VC Vince Carter Autograph #12/25

2001-2002 EX Behind the Numbers Jersey Basketball Vince Carter Autograph #/15

i was just looking at your site and i like those if there for trade

interested in a deion sanders donruss passing the torch auto /100 BV100?

also check my site

www.freewebs.com/dajuanwagner/

lmk

thanks for the interest but those are too high end to trade for lesser valued cards, the kobe books 400, the vince carter #/15 i'm asking 100, the carter #/25 i'm asking 125-150 because the 01/02 unripped is very rare and i've never seen one ever on ebay.....i'm interested in the deion auto but not for the items you listed.