Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone have extra Andy Marte Cards?

I still need a lot of Andy Marte Cards so let me know if you have any extras..Thanks

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    I have a topps 205 Andy Marte Brooklyn mini #132. books for $6.00

Let me know if you are interested in buying or trading for.

Jeff

I have that one...Looking for ones that I don't already have....Here is my collection...anything not on there is what I need...

thanks

http://www.freewebs.com/cbethun1/and...collection.htm

i really need that jason saltamacchia auto badly, all i have of marte is a topps t205 mini polar bear, anything else you are looking for? i need it for my set

Brace

Well...I would CONSIDER trading the Jarrod Saltalammachia when the pricing comes out..."Salty Dog" is Going to be a stud Catcher...

What do you need for that Topps 205 Marte Polar Bear?
    Last edited by cbethun1; 12-06-2003 at 11:01 PM.

can you find more stuff for saltamacchia? i want to get this set asap

plmk
    Brace

Well...If I were to trade the Salty Dog, It would need to be straight up for another auto....But I didn't see any on your site that I needed for it....

Do I have anything else you need....I really NEEd that Marte...

LMK

not on my site, i have a 2000 SP Authentic Vernon Wells Auto, i can do that and the marte for salty

plmk

No Thanks...I really would like to wait until the pricing comes out to deal it away..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast