Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Want To Trade For Insert Cards..

I am looking to pick up any and all insert cards.. By Insert Cards I mean regular inserts and parallels not anything serial numbered..

I am looking to trade all my Base, Rookies and #ed stuff for your Inserts and Parallels.. Please just tell me what you are looking for as far as players and sets or whatever and I will get you a list asap.

I have no Inserts left so I need them asap.. I just sold all I had at a show in one huge lot for 150.00.. So if you dont wanna trade I will also buy them off you because I have another show coming up in 2 weeks so I wanna rebuild so that guy can buy them again cuz he told me he would be back..

Please post a list or PM one to me.. It is a lot easier for me if you post or pm a list so I can print it out get the book values and then get you a list of the players or stuff your looking for so we can get a deal or trade underway asap..

Please let me know asap.. Thanks Alot..

I have a bunch of inserts I would trade some for Shawn Bradley or Manute Bol cards let me know if you have any I need. My wantlist and tradelist is below click the www.

Have about 100 inserts.Trade for Kobe or sell them for 25$ include shipping costs to the US.

need tayshaun prince brendan haywood kevin garnett plmk i have a lot of inserts

Will start with some jordan's
    95/96 ULTRA-DOUBLE TROUBLE {GOLD}
    95/96 FINEST - HOT STUFF
    96/97 BOWMAN'S BEST #96 {REFRACTOR}
    97/98 TOPPS CHROME ~ TOPPS 40 {REFRACTOR}
    96/97 VIEWPOINT #6
    95/96 STADIUM - WARP SPEED {2}
    95/96 TOPPS - TOP FLIGHT {3}
    95/96 STADIUM - NEMESES
    96/97 HOOPS - SUPERFEATS
    96/97 BOWMAN'S BEST - SHOTS
    96/97 TOPPS - SPARK PLUGS
    96/97 TOPPS CHROME - PROFILES
    96/97 TOPPS CHROME - SEASON BEST
    93 UPPER DECK - HONORARY CAPTAINS
    and have many many more of players from 1992-2002

if your still around check my site..... have some listed on their... if there is a response tomorrow i will list some more i have on here

I've got a Stoudemire 02-03 Flair Wave of the Future and an MJ 02-03 Flair New Heights. See my sig for wants (plus any Lebron RC's).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast