Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yankee fans look here!!!!

Yankee fans look here!!!!

I have here for trade, a 2003 SP Authentic Chirography Whitey Ford autograph #'rd 7 out of 25. A must have for Yankee or Whitey Ford fans. I am looking for $100 in trade value which seems fair based on what other higher #'rd cards or worth.
    I would either like very high end Pudge autos or a Pujols or Prior auto. PLMK what you have and thanks for looking.

If anyone is interested I also have a 2001 Donruss Signature Ralph Kiner auto #'rd to I think 104. Books for $20.
    Also still have my '01 Sweet Spot Signature Troy Glaus BV-$50 and Timeless Treasures Material Ink Alan Trammell BV-$60.
    Both the Glaus and Trammell have a very small crease.

Scans for all autos available upon request.
    Last edited by Molina00; 12-08-2003 at 01:49 PM.

Nah. I don't have that kind of luck.
    I got it off ebay a few months ago.

Molina, I have something you might like incoming:

01 Leaf Rookies and Stars Irod Auto GU Base/25

Definately interested.
    Do you have a scan and estimate on BV?

im interested in the Kiner BV-$20. I do have inserts from 2001 and 2002 topps. I have a few cards from the 2001 Topps Noteworthy as well as the "What could have been"..from 2002 I have a Roberto Alomar "Ring Masters" as well as some Own the Games--like Clemens $5 and also have the Jackie Robinson 1952 WS Reprint for regular and chrome. Please let me know. Im trying to work on getting autographs of older players
    ps-i dont have any irod cards, well not many but you probably have them all since i only have about 10. please lmk

-danny

I have the Topps inserts I need listed on this site.
    www.freewebs.com/wantlist
    Take a look and let me know if you have what I need.
    I'm not sure I want to trade the Kiner for inserts but I might.
    Will have to have an advantage in BV though.
    LMK what you come up with.

I am going to listen to all offers for a couple more days.
    If you have any of what I want please post.

I don't have a scan yet, but I can get you one soon. My guess for BV is $120-150.

Seems a bit high to me but would you trade it for the ford or would you need more for it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast