Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW--What a day!!!

WOW--What a day!!!

Wow What a day!

I bought a box of topps 2004 and pulled a Josh Phelps auto.

I bought a $14.99 Target box with 12 packs and a "GU Jersey" and got a 2002 BLChallenge Troy Glaus Jersey auto /25. No book!

Then I got went to Meijer and got three new football variations:

Faulk Retro colts
    Favre White
    Hines Ward White (for me)

All are for trade xcept the Ward

Brad

2. Kronozio

I guess I gotta go to Battle Creek when I go to my aunt's house. I'm interested in the Phelps auto. What would be a fair BV? I was thinking BV 10-15.

also interested in the glaus
    My wantlist:

Mickey Mantle - serial numbered (no topps milestones)

Jimmie Johnson - anything I don't have

Hey everybody! I didn't see anything on your pages that I would trade straight up for the Glaus. I was looking at $120 in trade. That may or may not be fair but it is an estimate. I am looking preferably to trad eit for lower valued autographs or rookies. I would listen to offers.

Cardinalfan13--I would like Baseball autos or rookies to the tune of $50 for the Faulk....he is selling around $25 on the bay.

Brad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast