Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    aoa

One of the RAREST Kobe RC's you will find for trade

Ok, everyone knows who he is, probably the best pure all around basketball player since Jordan. Everyone knows he is already in the Hall of Fame. Everyone knows he still has tremendous upside in the collecting hobby. Everyone should NEED this card.

96-97 Topps Draft Day Redemption Kobe Bryant BGS 9

Only available by redemption, probably the rarest Kobe Bryant rookie available in mint condition. The Chrome is hard to get too, but the fact this card was only available through the mail makes it impossible for a higher population report. Also the refractored color and border make this card hard to find in good condition, plus the fact that most of the cards were shipped without a toploader. Look it up at Beckett.com for a population report, you won't find very many of this card, and PSA doesn't have too many either, and we both know BGS grades a little tougher. The BGS number is 0001840569.

I am looking for high end rookies and autos and vintage sandy koufax cards in good condition. This card isn't untouchable, many people say it is out of their league in value, but they have some very nice cards too, so feel free to make an offer. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

aoa-
    Could you provide a scan of the card?

aoa
    Yes I have a scan of the card for anyone, just send email address. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

You can PM it to me or post it here. Thanks.

aoa

scan

Here is the scan of the front, if you need the back also let me know. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Can you give me a ballpark range on a price you're looking to trade the Kobe for?

aoa
    Well the card books for $500. It all depends on what we are trading for. For example if it is a high end autographed card I might trade down considerably, but if it is a multiple card offer I need to get atleast between $450 and $500 in trade for it. Thanks.

aoa
    Well this really should be a discussion forum reply, but yes I think so. T Mac is awesome, but he doesn't seem to be in control of his complete game yet. I think as he develops more and understands all of his game he will become much better, but I think Kobe is much more mature in his game than TMac. Plus I like calm players on the court, I think TMac still has to control his emotional side while he plays a little better than he does.

SCF Rewards

all I can say when I see this card is:

WOW!!!

I am breathless...just an absolutely beautiful card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, this card is nice. I'm tempted to go find some Koufax cards just for trade bait.

BGray

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast