Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

99 Stadium Club Derek Jeter/Chipper Jones Dual Autograph

I have this card available for trade, PLMK if anyone's interested. Would be looking for other high-end autos, I am willing to trade down (no more than 2-3 cards though). Please send me an email for scan

very interested.....i doubt we can work something out as thesee high end deals seem to fall out in the middle but it's worth a shot.

These are of interest, thanks

1999 Topps Traded T65 Alfonso Soriano Autograph Rookie

2001 Fleer Genuine Name of the Game #18 Nolan Ryan Autograph Jersey #48/100

2001 Upper Deck Prospect Premieres 102 Mark Prior XRC Autographed Rc #/1000

couldn't do the prior nor could i do the ryan....i could do the soriano but you would need to add something high end....the dual books 200 my soriano books 250.

Mad...I'm VERY interested...

check my site to see if I have some stuff you need for it....

pujolsmussina- Check out my www for tradelist.

cbethun- Did your brother get his Hamels yet? I like some of your mid-ranged stuff (you have some nice Braves autos) but wanted to get 2-3 cards for the Jeter tops

Rippaflow- Not interested

the 1st thing i saw on your sitee was the randy johnson leaf auto...but then i quickly noticed how it was your "wantlist"...lol....anyway just to leet you know i'm looking to get more than the remaining 50bv because i am trading down....is that alright with you? i stilll have to look at your list but in casee there's something taht catches my eye.

Depends what you wanted, but probably not. You're barely trading down, you'd still be getting a $200 auto in return. If we were talking like 6 cards for the Soriano, then over BV wouldn't be a problem at all.

Mad....No he hasn't received it yet...If you decide you want to trade that card for some of my stuff...LMK...I'd love to have it..lol

my brother says to ask you if you have received your Edgar auto yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast