Andy Marte 2003 Topps Error Card. What's the value?

I have a 2003 topps Error Card of Andy Marte.
    A while back I opened a pack of the 03 Topps and there where 3 cards in it that where misprints. On the front they print the name, position, and a little baseball diamond in gold foil. It was left off of the 3 cards. I guess it just missed that part in the printing process. So no foil stamping on the front, no name.

Well one of them was the #300 Andy Marte. Let me hear your opinion, do you think that it adds any value to the card. I know in earlier years a misprint error really didn't add much value to a card. That was when they where more common. Anyway let me know what you think.

I will probably be trading or selling the card in a week or two. So if you are interested let me know.

Thanks

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Now thats a rare case of when screw-ups are GOOD!! Nice pull!!

OH Jedimaster
    I need that card, I dont know if it raises the value all to much, but I want it
    Mike

I can use it greatly....I can trade you a few Pujols' for it, or some other Cardinals......plmk, thanks! ~Justin