Thread: my baseball stuff for cc...

my baseball stuff for cc...

i dont really collect baseball, and idk how i got these, pry from buyin retail anyways just tryin to move this stuff lmk if you want any of it and how cc ull offer for it thnx :)

2002 Leaf Rookies and Stars Sammy Sosa Statistical Standouts INSERT BV $10.00

2002 Fleer Triple Crown Season Crown Ichiro/Giambi/I. Rodriguez INSERT BV $4.00

LMK, Thnx, :)

Chris

P.S. ive also got like 7-9 2003 Bowman baseball RC's, lmk if you want the list..

50 CC for this?
    2002 Fleer Triple Crown Season Crown Ichiro/Giambi/I. Rodriguez INSERT BV $4.00

tigersfan12- they are..

2003 Bowman RC's:

Andy Marte
    Brian Luderer
    Jason Kubel
    Beau Kemp
    Corey Shaffer
    Jeff Clark
    Brian Bruney
    Arturo Rivas
    Aaron Miles

then 2 diff ones are thicker than the others, and they have a gold sig instead of a black sig, and those are dustin moseley, and ryan spataro, is that the gold parallel rc?

Chris

i already got a offer for 120 cc for these... 2003 bowman rc's: marte, kubel, kemp, and the 2002 Fleer Triple Crown Season Crown Ichiro/Giambi/I. Rodriguez INSERT BV $4.00 insert, can you do any better than that tigers?

Chris

No thanks, I dont really want to spend that much on those cards.