Thread: Carson Palmer jersey

Carson Palmer jersey

Are his jersey cards just that bad. I picked up one today off ebay with kelly Washington from the 2002 Playoff honrs for 2.25 plus s/h.. What the heck is up with that

It is nice though to finally get a job and have some money to rebuild my collection

Jay

People are after Jon Kitna right now as he is pretty hot...
    Carson will come around later next season.

I think playmaker might be right on that one. Kitna is the one who reamped the team. The fact that its event worn i dont see suffering the card. Its got carson palmers name on it which is what matters

thnx for the input neil and playmaker

jay

Yeah, its because of Kitna. Palmer will be a stud in the coming years though.

carson palmer has been relegated to the #3 QB on the team

hell, I don't even know who the #2 guy is??

#3? I didn't know that...I hope he gets to play a bit next year, and doesn't get lost at the end of the bench.

u cant put palmer in..the way kitna has played..the reason they were llosin games is the denense..bengals need 2 trade dillion for a second rounder of da cowboys.....get 4 defensive players with there first 5 picks

Originally posted by canuhandledisman
    u cant put palmer in..the way kitna has played..the reason they were llosin games is the denense..bengals need 2 trade dillion for a second rounder of da cowboys.....get 4 defensive players with there first 5 picks
    the Bengals don't have much leverage, since dillon has made it very clear he's not coming back.

And isn't Dillon a free agent?