Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

madden 08 gamers come in.

I am not shure if this is the right forum for this but o well.

Any madden 08 gamers have you noticed the lack of tournaments?
    I mean come on I have been craving a madden tournament for so long now.
    any way I live in maine so if there is anybody that knows of a madden tournament in maine please leave a reply to let me know please no pm's

also any mainers or surrounding areas interested in having a in person madden 08 tournament please let me know so we can make it happen.

also I have been frusterated latly by madden 08 because I have always played on all madden (well since last year) and I have been not playing for a while and I am not doing so well so peole who know a thing or to abought madden please aim me so we can talk abought tips and also getting a tournament started.

My aim is cardcollector207.

hope to hear from you guys soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey there, moved this to Chit Chat for ya.