Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FOR TRADE OR SELL

FOR TRADE OR SELL

CHECK MY SITE AND SEE IF ANYTHING INTERESTS YOU
    LOTS TO CHOOSE FROM

UPDATED 5.25.03

CLICK THE WWW AT THE BOTTOM OF MY THREAD AND THAT SHOULD GET YOU INTO MY PAGE.

Thanks T.W.
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

2. SCC Black Friday 2017
    t
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

bump

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

it works for me go back and try it again

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

b

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

Dude...not to be obnoxious, but the more you bump and the ZERO replies you are getting mean one thing. Your site doesn't work. It sure as heck doesn't work for me.

Vic

If you click the www at the bottom of his post then the site works,if you click the link he provided in his post then it doesnt work.

Think u could provide me with a list of all Duece Mcallister game used and High end rookies u may have. Im looking to buy unless u could find anything on my site.

Thanks Gravity for explaining that.

At this time I dont have any.
    I'm getting some in next week hopfully. T.W.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast