Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tony delk atuo

Post tony delk atuo

anyone interested in a 98-99 auto of tony delk to 50. im willing to sell or get cc for it. thanks and it books 40

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

i was thinking more along the lines of 200 since it books 40. i dont know, i would also trade it though. thanks alot and if my offer seems unreasonable im sorry, this is only my second day of being on this site. thanks and have a good day

Sorry, your card doesn't book $40. This is your card on Beckett.com, correct:

http://www.beckett.com/priceguides/l...&itemid=195428

It only books $12, and I think that a reasonable offer would be about 80(I would give you 80CC for it). Thanks - sorry about the bad news of the sudden change in BV - not sure where you got the value of that.

-Mike

thanks and I see that u like nene hilario, i have a nene hilario topps chrome white refractor to 249 bv 24 want it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast