Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2004 Topps WS Highlights and Hobby Masters needed

I need the following 04 Topps WS Highlights:
    CY Carl Yastrzemski

and 04 Topps Hobby Masters:
    1 Albert Pujols
    7 Alfonso Soriano
    17 Gary Sheffield

Please let me know if you have any of these and what you would like in return.I don't have much from this set to trade but I do have alot listed on my site.

-Frank-
    Last edited by Knight302; 12-30-2003 at 07:00 PM.

'04 Topps Hobby Master Jeter

i have 04 Topps Hobby Master Jeter HM-9

Trade fr your 03 Leaf 60 Ishii #26

Don

Frank,

I've got the 2004 Topps HM of Sammy Sosa.

I'll trade it for the 2003 Topps Red Back Todd Helton

PLMK
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Frank - I just picked up another Carlton Fisk WS Highlight if you still need it. If you have any dupes of WS Highlights, I may be interested as I'm trying to complete the set as well...

Need:
    Brooks Robinson
    Carl Yaztrzemski
    Kirby Puckett
    Kirk Gibson
    Lou Brock
    Robin Yount
    Tom Seaver
    Willie Mays

Also looking for 2004 Donruss Inserts.

PLMK

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I don't have any dupes from 04 Topps left right now but I am interested in that card.

I do have a few 04 Donruss inserts if you are interested:
    Juan Gonzalez Longball Leaders 1259/1500
    Pedro Martinez Diamond Kings 1727/2500
    Jeff Duncan Rated Rookie Red Press Proof.

Please LMK,
    -Frank-

Frank,

Definitely want the Press Proof. I also saw you are collecting Joe Borchard. I've met him while he played for the Charlotte Knights. Nice guy, hooked me up with an autograph. Sorry, not trading that but I do have his 2003 Donruss Diamond Kings card. If interested, would you trade all three Donruss cards for the Borchard and the Fisk Highlight?

PLMK...

Thanks...

Yes,I can do that trade.Go ahead and post the trade and I'll respond.I still have your addy and will mail tomorrow.Let me know if you need mine again.

That's cool about Borchard.I don't know much about him but have seen him play and in looking at some of the younger guys stats,I figured he would be a nice player to collect plus something my son can work with me on and follow his career.I haven't placed a link on my page yet nor have I posted the cards I need of him on SCF yet but I will soon.

Thanks,
    -Frank-

Knight- I have the Bill Mazeroski WS Highlights you're looking for. PLMK if u want to buy or trade it. If u want to trade for it ill give u a list of who i collect. By sending you a pm. Thanks and PLMK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast