Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 86 topps mini set

SCF Rewards

86 topps mini set

its a 66 mini-card set of the stars and semistars in 1986 by topps. some are cal ripken, brett, henderson, mattingley, nolan, fisk, gwynn, etc. does anyone know the bv? any offers? i'll trade for any a-rod card lot if u make a sensible offer. i have 2 of these sets, plus another set w/o the checklist, and some doubles. lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am interested in all 3 sets if possible. Please check my site.
    Thanks
    Kyle

SCF Rewards

darkshadowdog... i apologize. i never saw your response until i did a search just now! anyway, i have no idea what these sets book for ... i would like to know before i pick cards from your site. i will let u know how many complete sets there are and the doubles also.

SCF Rewards

http://www.ajsports.com/baseball/Topps_1986Mini.htm

i found this link ... i think it might be a guesstimate. i'm sure it's listed in an annual beckett or something.

SCF Rewards

hey, i looked up a few of the cards on beckett. com ... the commons are only worth .10 ea. the ryan and the murray checked out. i'm running out of time here at work to check the rest.