Anyone have a Rondell White or Fernando Vina GU?

I know White has some, I'd prefer the 04 Topps All Star Stitches. Vina I'm not so sure of. PLMK if you have one. Thanks!:disco:

Whoever has one of these, I will do almost whatever it takes to get them (Not really anything, but I'll try hard to get them)

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Rondell White
    2001 fleer autographics 193/250 (auto) (BV 15)
    2001 fleer platinum national patch time g/u jersey (grey) BV 10
    PLMK!!

I only need the Jersey, please check out my site, I did dump off some of the yankees though.

Bumping this up to the top.... Anyone else have one?

Tigers, I have a vina parallel from something Numbered to like 55 I think. lmk if intrested in it and I will dig it up

I'm interested in it, dig it up and if you could, get me specifics.

the Vina is a 2000 Pacific Omega premiere date parallel #ed 22/77. bv is $.30 x 30 so $9. I will sell for $2 and a SASe

Ok, I'll take it for that much, anyone else have some Vina or White GU now, other than a low numbered white card?

PM me with your addy.

i have a rondell white auto on my site, do y ou have anything on my wantlist?

Right now, all I want is Gu of those two, sorry.