Thread: fleer

Question fleer

Are all the essential credentials future cards #'d to 5

Thanks
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

2. Kronozio
    I beleive they are all numbered differently. Also depends which year. I know I have a Kemp that's numbered to 75, and I bid on a Luke Walton that was numbered to 8.

Thanks, I have an 03/04 Nick collison #'d 1/5
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Are you going to sell it on Ebay? They do bring quite a bit. The Walton that I was bidding on went up to $120 I think it was.

Did you pull that card or get it through an NPN? I just got an Essential Credentials Now Pau Gasol 5/19 in the mail today through their NPN.

They are all numbered individually. I remember getting a base card numbered to #61 or #71, but I gave it away.

The LeBron Gold # 1/1 sold for $9200.00 on Ebay a while ago, but most of the rest are not worth much.

Thanks......
    Collison is a long term bench'er anyway, if the guy who bought lebron 1/1 ever looks to complete the set @ least I hold a KEY card #'d 1/5

Originally posted by meuandthelot
    Thanks......
    Collison is a long term bench'er anyway, if the guy who bought lebron 1/1 ever looks to complete the set @ least I hold a KEY card #'d 1/5
    having seen Collison play a little bit (Bulls are on WGN Superstation on Saturdays sometimes)....he's one of their better players

but then again, we are talking about the Chicago "..we don't need no stinkin' Michael Jordan and Phil Jackson and the gang.." Bulls

lol