Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am outraged!

Exclamation I am outraged!

I was watching Sportscenter just now and they were playing Fact or Fiction with Andy Katz and Jay Bilas and they really pissed me off. The statement that was made was Syracuse being the best team in the Big East, and both tweedle dee and tweedle dum said Fact. YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Pitt and Syracuse both right now have the same record 22-4 (12-3). The series between the 2 is split with Pitt blowing out Syracuse at Pittsburgh, and Pittsburgh losing at Syracuse by 1 point (and a controversial win at that). Sure, Syracuse's RPI is 9 and Pitt's is 18, but Pitt has at least 2 quality losses. They lost to ND at ND by 2 points (a top10 ranked team) and they lost to Syracuse at Syracuse (ranked 12th) by 1 point. Their other 2 losses were to a ranked Georgia team at Georgia, and to Seton Hall at Seton Hall when the Hall was on a 9 game win streak. All 4 losses are to teams that will be in the field of 65. Syracuse on the other hand has lost to Pitt (a blowout), a loss to Memphis on a neutral sight, blown out at UConn (a team that Pitt beat and handled pretty easily), and lost at Rutgers! So your telling me a team that recently lost to Rutgers is better than Pitt? Sure, I know the RAC is a hard place to play, but Pitt went in there and beat them pretty easily. There is NO WAY you can say Syracuse is better than Pitt... at the very most you can say that they are equal teams. I can't wait for the Big East tourny next weekend so we can shut all the haters up and have another crack at teams like ND, Syracuse, and UConn!

Quit your crying. LOL I told you the other day Pitt Sucks, you only talked about losses what about the wins is SU playing a tougher schedule and Pitt playing mostly lay down teams.

Ryan

bassmaster
    Ya, I hate Pitt also. They crushed my Beavers in football

BC is going to win the big east tourney over pitt!!

LOL look at all the haters! I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see what you guys are gonna come up with when on April 7th my Pitt squad is holding up the National Championship trophy!

pitt sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree Pitt is better, but not by muhc and Syracuse is playing beeter now

what ever they suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

I guess you think they are going to beat kentucky, those boys are clicking good!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast