Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sigs by SASE

Sigs by SASE

Anyone get autographs through the mail?

I have gotten lots of MN Twins and MN Wild that way. They are all great signers even with their success. I got about 10 Twins last season and I got about 10-15 Wild players over the past few seasons. They normally take a few months but I recentely sent to Nick Schultz asking him for an auto even though i didnt have a card included. About 10 days later I get a Bowman Youngstars Schultz card auto'd in silver sharpie. I did the same thing with Lemaire (no card) and got back a 1967 personalized auto card from him. It was in horrible shape (round corners) and he spelled my name Jack instead of Jake but it is still cool that they sign and dont let it get to their heads like all of the other big teams. I have also gotten Lemieux, Hull, Yzerman, to name a few but i would assume Hull, Lemieux were auto pens or signed by someone else.

What success have you had?

Brett Hall, but that was years ago... I'm sure he still does it though as he seems like a real quality guy.

I have had many successes over time. I constantly send out requests. I have to break it to you but Yzerman uses an autopen and both Hull and Lemieux now use stamps.

i thought i heard Hull doesnt sign much thru the mail, i am not even sure if the Red wings get their mail.

Twins autos off the top of my head:

Hunter
    Jones
    Mays
    Koskie
    Mientkiewicz
    Hockey
    Guzman
    Pierzynski
    Adam Johnson
    Rivas
    Mohr (i think?)

Im waiting for Cuddyer and Gardenhire

the yzermans i have were formm a few years ago and it is not an autopen, maybe someone else signed it or a stamp i dont know

send one to latroy hawkins and see if he will sign it, or have you already, that is my homie.

Are you sending them to their homes or to the ballpark...

Since I have tracked on sportscollectors.net I have gotten:

Kerry Robinson
    So Taguchi
    Cal Eldred
    Gene Stechschulte
    Brett Tomko
    Rick Ankiel
    Jim Journell
    Joey Hamilton
    Josh Pearce
    Garrett Stephenson
    Pierre Turgeon
    Valeri Bure
    Norm Maracle
    Andrew Cassels
    Ron Gant
    Alexander Karpovtsev
    Andrei Nikolishin
    Roberto Luongo
    Taylor Pyatt

As you can see, most are Cardinals and the rest are guys in the signed set I am collecting, 1999-00 MVP SCE.

My Hull's I got signed were YEARS ago right after his first 50/50 season. Does anyone have Lemieux's address... I'd like to send him a bag full of dog crap!

No i dont think i have sent to Latroy.... no i send to the arena / ballpark and it almost always works. Have also gotten autos from Modano and Kariya. If you dont hate Gary Bettman too much, you can email him and he'll send you an auto. I did it just because I cant pass up free stuff LOL

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast