Thread: 02-03 UD Glass

Card Crazy

02-03 UD Glass

Do you like this product? I do I like the design of the cards and I nabbed some good cards in 2 packs : Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Tim Duncan, Grant Hill, Jason Williams, and a Superlative Swatches Pau Gasol jersey.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    u did great for 2 packs...my friend bought a boxtopper (unopened) and pulled a steve francis auto

eat_twinkies
    I PERSONALLY WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH THE UD GLASS--I BOUGHT 4 BOXES--I GOT SEVERAL YAO CARDS AND STEVE FRANCIS--OTHER THAN THOSE--NOTHING!

I have a Bibby GU Jersey from that set available for sale. LMK fi you want it. It books at $20. PM me.

I really dislike basketball as a whole. But those cards are nice, I might just pick up a box next year.
    Last edited by tonybones1974; 06-18-2003 at 01:22 AM.

I've got some boxes of Upper Deck Glass on my site. Feel free to check it out. Price includes shipping. Thanks.
    Last edited by leftyshan; 06-18-2003 at 01:33 AM.