Thread: GOOD BUYS??????!???????

GOOD BUYS??????!???????

I just bought these cards on Ebay, Please let me know if you think they are good deals for what I paid, obviously I think so

1) 2000 Leaf Rookies & Stars Slideshow *Studio* Kurt Warner #25/25

Paid $30

2)1999 Bowman's Best Daunte Culpepper RC PSA 9

Bought 2, Paid $4 for one and $5 for the other

3)1994 Sportsflics Marshall Faulk RC PSA 9

Paid $4

4)1999 Topps Gold Label Class 2 Daunte Culpepper RC PSA 9

Paid $5

5)1991 Fleer Ultra Brett Farve RC PSA 9

Paid $7, Farve's comin back next season.

6)1991 Action Packed Brett Farve RC PSA 9

Paid $4, Again, Farve's comin back next season.

7)1989 Topps Traded Barry Sanders RC BCCG 10 MINT

Paid $5, Not sure about these BCCG Beckett Graded cards, but heck is a Barry Sanders graded 9 none the less by Beckett for $5!

Thats all for now, please let me know what you think, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Paul

2. Kronozio
    I think the Warner was a little steep but great buys none the less!

If you got plans for the warner as to trading it for a card that you may need that a warner collector has then you did awesem.. I think the favre pickups are great.. You still see psa 9 favre stadium club rookies going for 75-100 a peice.. And the other ones will definetly mature

Jay

Thanks for the replys!

The warner, well I wasnt sure on the book value of it, and I figured being #25/25 it might carry a premium especially to a Warner/Rams fan.

If anyone can get me an approximate book on this card I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
    Paul

1) 2000 Leaf Rookies & Stars Slideshow *Studio* Kurt Warner #25/25

Paid $30

The ones from 2000 are only supposed to have a print run of 20 serial #d sets.....are you sure it isn't a 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Slideshow *Viewmaster*??? Those are serial #d to 25, and there is no price due to scarcity. :)

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Very odd!! lol...strike up another beckett foul up ;) I looked through the big beckett book thing they put out, and thats how they had them listed.

Anyways, cool card, and either way, it doesn't have a BV due to scarcity!! Nice pick-up :D

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Thanks, well I hope I can sell for $50-$60 and make some money on the card, or perhaps more due to the #25/25.....Thanks for your help though!
    -Paul