Looking for 97 Topps Screen Plays

Trying to complete a 5th set, ethier unopened or opened, dosent matter.

2. Kronozio

Re: Looking for 97 Topps Screen Plays

Originally posted by zlw1
    Trying to complete a 5th set, ethier unopened or opened, dosent matter.
    Am I missing something? Went over your webpage but didn't see
    what 97 Screen Plays you are still missing.
    Any help, I may have one or two for you, with tin.
    Scott

I have an opened Frank Thomas to trade! I am looking for Diamondback rookie/prospects, or Greg Maddux cards! LMK.....

gonzofan2 and coolazdad- i only need the ones that have the players name in white writing along with a yellowish gold film strip surrounding there name.

I have about 7 sets of these. 5 unnopened. IM looking for the premium set. Do you have any? PLMK

Originally posted by zlw1
    gonzofan2 and coolazdad- i only need the ones that have the players name in white writing along with a yellowish gold film strip surrounding there name.

OK, I guess that leaves me out, mine has a blue film strip surrounding the player's name! Thanks anyway..............

if your talking about that series i was,sportscollector03, ive only got the piazza version