Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Griffey Cards

Looking for Griffey Cards

I am looking for Ken Griffey Jr. Basecards/Inserts. Looking to pay with CC. Post what you have and what you are looking for in CC. Thanks

I'm fairly new to this so I have to research all the card cash and such. However, I can say I have many of Griffey's recent stuff I'm looking to sell. If your interesting in some of his stuff from 2001 to present leave another message and I'll hook you up with a full list of what I've got.

i have a 2001 Fleer Genuine pennant aggression #pa5 Ken Griffey Jr.
    Bv $6.00
    LMK if you need it

BigJ, yes I am interested in his newer stuff.

Sealedpwr: Yes I need it. How much CC are you looking for, for it? Thanks

Griff , send me an offer , I would need a little extra for shipping.

LMK

thanks

Make it 80 and you have a deal.
    If this is good for you please send CC and PM your Address.

PLMK
    thanks

This may not be the place for it, but what is up with this exact system. I know about the whole concept of CC, but is there any like equiv from CC to actual money. Like say I want to sell something for a dollar how much CC is that?

Originally posted by bigjhowe
    I'm fairly new to this so I have to research all the card cash and such. However, I can say I have many of Griffey's recent stuff I'm looking to sell. If your interesting in some of his stuff from 2001 to present leave another message and I'll hook you up with a full list of what I've got.
    Hi bigjhowe

welcome to our board.

Basically, cardcash is like points/dollars.

You get 50 cc for signing up (you should get yours soon).

You can get more CardCash by winning trivia contests I run in the Trivia and Contests forum daily

You can get CC from bets with other folks on here.

You can get CC from selling your cards.

Most folks usually trade 10 cc for every $1 BV....but that is just an estimate, and each person can set his/her own standards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast