Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what if lebron....

SCF Rewards
    Country

what if lebron....

I am starting this thread after reading some stuff about lebron james shoe and upper deck contract, I am noticing a trend, is he doing everything that MJ has done, upper deck, nike, to start everything off, now what if the bulls get the 1st pick in the draft. Could he start his career in Chicago and what if this kid is the real deal, at least 2 teams didn't pick MJ in his draft so what if?

Do you think people like Mj, Tiger are calling him up and advising him what he should do the maximize the fame he has gotten...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Re: what if lebron....

Originally posted by gioperation
    I am starting this thread after reading some stuff about lebron james shoe and upper deck contract, I am noticing a trend, is he doing everything that MJ has done, upper deck, nike, to start everything off, now what if the bulls get the 1st pick in the draft. Could he start his career in Chicago and what if this kid is the real deal, at least 2 teams didn't pick MJ in his draft so what if?

Do you think people like Mj, Tiger are calling him up and advising him what he should do the maximize the fame he has gotten...

I heard there was already a ton of athletes who were associating themseleves with James. They want to "help" the kid. I thought MJ was one of them but I'm not sure.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    See plunge's Items on eBay

When I looked at the title of this thread, I completed the sentence: what if Lebron ... got injured before the season began? That would throw people off.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't want to even think about the hurt thing as I am sure every one of those companies and his agent and his family have very big insurance contracts on him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yankeepride20's Items on eBay

What if LeBron ... has his first drive to the hoop swatted into the 6th row of the stands? Damn I hate hype ... earn something first. How about Kenyon Martin or Jason Kidd lifting their team to an 8-game playoff winning streak? They're more deserving of that kind of money. When the sneaker ad comes on, change the channel. Don't buy those shoes. Wait until he's got a ring on his finger that he earned, not bought - then I'll care.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Define hype, and where in the heck did it come from, what happened to talent.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

See, because of the hype, poor LeBron is doomed for instant failure. No 18 year old is going to go in and dominate the league. It'll take him a few years before he really starts clicking but all the people that are soaked up in the hype won't see that and will mark him an instant failure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree 100%, all those companies know the same thing and they are investing now, and locking down contract years because they learned with the others like tiger, MJ and that soccer guy. Big Future rewards for those companies plus they are going to make a mint over the next couple months.

SCF Rewards
    See mantleman777's Items on eBay

i have seen Lebron play in person and honestly believe he would be one of the top ten players in the nba now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Originally posted by jdfan123
    i have seen Lebron play in person and honestly believe he would be one of the top ten players in the nba now

Did you see him play against pros? Top 10.....NO WAY!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast