Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Come to the light

Country

Your part of what makes this site so awesome! i disagree with changes here also.GL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Jay- Sorry to see you leave. Never having worked for a website I can only imagine the countless hours you devoted to the site for the benefit of everyone else. It was certainly appreciated by all. Hopefully after some time away the bug will bite you again. Good luck in your future endeavors.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tchavezjr's Items on eBay

Hey Jay,
    Hate to see you leave. You know what I think already, and hope everything goes well for you. Gotta finish that last sale before you go. God bless!
    Tony

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rpbluesman's Items on eBay

Jay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't leave!

I hope you have good luck with whatever it is that you're moving on to, and I hope that one day you'll be back here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wanted to let you know that you were one of the greatest helps for me on this site. Thanks for everything, and i hope to see you back

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you everybody, I really just need some time away. After having all ready just a few days to think about it. It seems more and more apparent that personal frustration set in. I don't want to make the same mistake twice though and call that the problem.

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jay don't go!!!

You are one of the greatest members of the site and whenever I neede help you ALWAYS helped me out, really hate to see you go.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been there done that Jay so I know what you are going through. I just hope you don't leave the site because it seems like everyone from that time frame is gone except for a few.

You were awesome on the staff and you made the decision that all of us made to select you a great one with all the time and effort you put into this place. I know that many people probably took your hard work for granted but I appreciated it though I'm pretty sure that was mutual since most people don't get how stressful the work is. People like you made this site a blast for me and its something I'll never forget.

Like I said hopefully you stay around and if you want to talk feel free to PM me anytime. If you don't stay then I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Cool

Jay Say it aint so......

You are the site, along with Rick and Tony.
    Anytime i had a Question i could alway's come to either of you and you would alway's help me out.

Jay i want to wish you all the Best in The Future in what ever you do , be it College or coming back as the GM. And i want you to know that you have my fullest Respect.

GL and Stay in touch.

cliff

My buddy Cliff took the words right out of my mouth. In fact, before I read this thread, I sent ya a PM with the first line of Cliffs post "Say it ain't so Jay", lol. Geez Jay, I am so going to miss you. Now I'm more depressed <sigh>. But I have faith that you'll be back, hopefully sooner rather than later. Thinking good thoughts of ya. I sent you my new number--hope you got it.

Andy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lou2iggy43's Items on eBay

WOW! this is a shock to me!

i cant believe it!

everyone seems to be leaving the hobby now? whats going on?

thanks for all the help and i hope ya stay around here on scf.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123