Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Figures

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Custom Figures

Has anyone seen those custom made figures on ebay?

Some of those guys do a really good job with them. I wish I could do something like that.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See superfly0914's Items on eBay

They are sweet. A few collecot's on spawn.com do them. I wish i had $50 for an Ickey Woods or Corey Dillon custom.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would like to know who first came up with this idea. Because it is one of the smartest things I have ever seen. You can take a $10 figure and change it so that it sells for between $50-$100.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, some of these guys make some awesome figures! They are extremely talented. I've been real close to pulling the trigger on a couple in the past but have held off so far. It's only a matter of time though.

BGray

bucsbucsbucs
    I customize myself,and $50 isn't a whole lot.I like to use the real helmets when possible,then if you take your time and do good work you end up makeing less then minimum wage. :o) I do it for fun and to make figures that will never be made.Great way to pass time when your really bored though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very Cool!

Welcome to the forum bucsbucsbucs! :D

BGray

SCF Rewards
    See beukeboom23's Items on eBay

i customize figures....if interested email me...i usually charge about 25 if you send me teh fig to be painted

[email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by bucsbucsbucs
    I customize myself,and $50 isn't a whole lot.I like to use the real helmets when possible,then if you take your time and do good work you end up makeing less then minimum wage. :o) I do it for fun and to make figures that will never be made.Great way to pass time when your really bored though.

You are right.

For all the time and effort people put into the customized figures $50 is not a lot of money. I know if I was able to have the skill to do those things I would love to do it. But I have no art skills at all.

bucsbucsbucs
    TY BGray I look forward to the new interaction.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See calripkenjrfan's Items on eBay

I love the customs I have had done.

John Riggins, LaVar Arrington, Fred Smoot, Champ Bailey vs. Amani Toomer

If you would like to see them....

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jhenli...ection/sig.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast