Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kippelsiini's Items on eBay

Does this qualify?

McLeodA.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

that is sweet

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    See nicknock-2013's Items on eBay

I believe this qualifies as a one of one. The gem of my collection anyway!

http://s482.photobucket.com/user/nei...tml?sort=3&o=6

SGC Authentic 1972-73 OPC Assist Leaders Bobby Orr, Phil Esposito, Jean Ratelle signed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Not the one in the middle, but...

The thing is, I didn't pull a single one of them. Got all four off EBay. Didn't think I would ever find all four, but the first two were up on EBay at the same time, so I thought I would try. Took less than year til the fourth showed up.
    Last edited by Sharky94; 02-13-2016 at 06:34 PM.
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

SCF Rewards
    Country

The thing is, I didn't pull a single one of them. Got all four off EBay. Didn't think I would ever find all four, but the first two were up on EBay at the same time, so I thought I would try. Took less than year til the fourth showed up.

That looks amazing! Pretty cool that you got all four (and the one in the middle)!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Well done!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

I have been lucky enough to pull a couple of 1/1's from boxes. Mainly press plates, but also quite a few non plates as well. This was the first 1/1 I ever pulled. Still have it.

1999-00 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Black Label 1/1 Luc Robitaille

The tricky part of that set was that you didn't have any idea that you had a 1/1 until you checked the back. Glad I did :D

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I have been lucky enough to pull a couple of 1/1's from boxes. Mainly press plates, but also quite a few non plates as well. This was the first 1/1 I ever pulled. Still have it.

1999-00 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Black Label 1/1 Luc Robitaille

The tricky part of that set was that you didn't have any idea that you had a 1/1 until you checked the back. Glad I did :D

Those Gold Label card were sweet, and the 1/1's are a true gem. Congrats on the pull !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Maatriks39's Items on eBay

This Luc Robitaille card is amazing. Congrats !

SCF Rewards
    Country

Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683 ... LastLast