Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 28687576777879808188 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Great looking card... Luv the ITG stuff ! E=pwaldo;14355837][/QUOTE]

SCF Rewards
    Country

From Russia with Luv !

Got this from Ebay ( Russian Federation )... took a month to get it , but very happy with my 1st 1/1 card of my new PC player... Toskala had the coolest mask ever IMO , only had his mask card until adding this to the small but growing collection !
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Player Collectors only dream about owning a Monogram, so congrats on that massive addition to your Toskala collection! SO cool! A truly wonderful 1/1. And I agree, Toskala did have a fantastic mask!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Got this from Ebay ( Russian Federation )... took a month to get it , but very happy with my 1st 1/1 card of my new PC player... Toskala had the coolest mask ever IMO , only had his mask card until adding this to the small but growing collection !

Player Collectors only dream about owning a Monogram, so congrats on that massive addition to your Toskala collection! SO cool! A truly wonderful 1/1. And I agree, Toskala did have a fantastic mask!

You got that right, Aaron -- Monograms are definitely sought after; I've got 2 now, and I am still begging NumberN9ne to part with a 3rd one. Haha. Obsess much?

Great new addition, Bill! That 2008-09 Superlative series was a fun one to chase down all the cards, and ITG did 'em right for sure. That presents really well, and would be the jewel of ANY collection for sure!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Aaron & Mike , wish it were an " Osgood " , but still luv it !

I am a fan of most goalies , trying to make a few player PCs , " Osgood " is always my top... but cant resist other nice goalie cards.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks Aaron & Mike , wish it were an " Osgood " , but still luv it !

I am a fan of most goalies , trying to make a few player PCs , " Osgood " is always my top... but cant resist other nice goalie cards.

Well clearly I can related to that one!!

Unfortunately, there are only 3 Osgood Monograms out there so far -- and I've got 2 of them and the other one is in someone else's PC.
    Here's scans of the two I've got:

2012-13 ITG Superlative III Monogram 1/1

2013-14 Between The Pipes Monogram 1/1

I can't imagine ever selling any of my cards, but if I do I will let you know first!

SCF Rewards
    Country

They are Sweet... Congratz on getting two of three... hope you can work a deal for the third. Thanks Mike , but I hope you never sell your Osgoods ! It is Awesome that you collect your cousins cards , Ill tell all my Red Wings fan friends that I am friends with Osgoods cousin on SCF , they are all jealous... ha ha !
    Well clearly I can related to that one!!

Unfortunately, there are only 3 Osgood Monograms out there so far -- and I've got 2 of them and the other one is in someone else's PC.
    Here's scans of the two I've got:

2012-13 ITG Superlative III Monogram 1/1

2013-14 Between The Pipes Monogram 1/1

I can't imagine ever selling any of my cards, but if I do I will let you know first!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

NOT A KESLER!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 87sluggo; 02-10-2017 at 04:59 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice 1/1 ... Congratz !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Those Ultra Violet's are some of the nicest parallel cards these past few years. I've never seen one in person though.. must be stunning !

I had the Brayden Schenn of these, and another guy around these parts has the Kunitz. The Schenn is now in BleedingOAB's collection now, and it did secure a decent amount of cards to my collection....

On another note! If anybody is watching who offered me up base, inserts, and low level jerseys and random traders for my 16-17 Artifacts Emerald auto rookie patch of Matthews... This is what you were supposed to come at me with!!!
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 28687576777879808188 ... LastLast