Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updated Trade List

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DAP50's Items on eBay

So you would get the Maddux Spirit of the Game and the Giambi Superstar Flashback, and I would get the Maddux Blue Triple Header and the Scott Hairston Topps Trade Gold?

I would do that trade, but you should know that it stacks up in my favor! The cards that you would get total $12, and the cards that I would get total $15.

LMK..............

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals
    See rogerj16's Items on eBay

How about adding this to even the trade?
    03 Topps Gold 544 Roberts $3
    thanks for letting me know that. I thought the Harriston Gold was $1.50, like most of the others. LMK thanks. Roger

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DAP50's Items on eBay

According to Beckett "On-Line" price guide, the Scott Hairston in currently $5. I can do that trade! PM with your address!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ACBaseball30's Items on eBay

Sorry, the Prior is NFT....however, I do have this Maddux I could part with. LMK if you need it.

01 Fleer Authority Seal of Approval Greg Maddux #9 of 15 (BV $10)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12