Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dlfjr82's Items on eBay

Entry sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

well done!! moved into the "money" on the final day of the contest!!

you are the FIRST person to get the one question right....check back tonight after the contest is over for correct answers!!

thanks for the entry!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

man, im really sorry but i cant accept your entry....the first rule is that you must have atleast 1 positve feedback here to participate.....if i would change the rules now, it just wouldn't be fair IMO.....ive been EXTREMELY strict with the questions and answers, and since there are only a few rules, i just cant break them

if you happen to get legitimate feedback before the contest ends tomorrow, i will accept your submission.....otherwise, im sorry but rules are rules

enjoy the holidays!!

I received the required positive rating. Can I particpate. You still have my answers? Thanks, Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

I received the required positive rating. Can I particpate. You still have my answers? Thanks, Tim

yes and yes....you got 91 points, so just missed the top 3....contest is over in a few so check back for answers in an hour (missed the same questions most have been missing)

thanks for the entry

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alright....this sucker is done.....congrats to andrewcstein / Turd Ferguson / fitchjr1 for their winning entries (please PM me with your mailing addresses)

Since everyone did pretty well, and most missed the same questions, i will post the common errors with a few explanations.

3. UNCLE LEO GETS CAUGHT STEALING FROM WHAT STORE? BRENTANOS (needed to have the store name...."book store" wasn't acceptable)

27. WHAT ALIAS DID JERRY SAY HE USES WHEN STAYING AT AN ATLANTIC CITY HOTEL? SLAPPY WHITE (some went with Kal Varnsen which was a good guess (a jerry alias), but incorrect)

38. WHO WROTE THE ORIGINAL THEME MUSIC FOR SEINFELD? JEP EPSTEIN (this question is right off the "notes about nothing" feature on the first season DVD word-for-word....Jonathan Wolfe is well known as the writer/composer for the seinfeld theme....however, the pilot episode had a different theme to it....it is never used in syndication....the DVD was the first time it was seen since the original broadcast in 1989)....fitchjr1 was the ONLY person to get this right - GOOD JOB

57. WHAT DOES THE LICENSE PLATE ON THE BACK OF THE CADDY JERRY BUYS HIS FATHER SAY? NEW CENTURY CADILLAC (very tough question!! if you have the DVD's, you can pause the episode at the end when morty/hellen are driving away....the license plate clearly reads "new century cadillac")

58. (3 PARTS) WHAT WAS THE NAME OF LEAPIN' LARRYS STORE (BE SPECIFIC), WHAT KIND OF PROSTHETIC DOES LARRY HAVE, AND HOW DID HE LOSE HIS LIMB? LEAPIN LARRYS WHOLESALE APPLIANCES AND ELECTRONICS / PROSTHETIC LEG / BOATING ACCIDENT (this was tough....no one got this right, lol....when i said "be specific" for the first part, i was obviously looking for an exact answer....there is one scene in the episode where they show the outside of larry's shop...the shop sign clearly reads "Leapin Larrys Wholesale Appliances and Electronics"....everyone got the other 2 parts right

those were the 5 questions that were the big problem....a few other errors here and there, so if there are others you want explained, just ask!! otherwise, thanks to those that entered....MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY FESTIVUS!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Thanks for another great contest this year John ! I'll be sending you pm pm shortly.

A Festivus for the rest of us !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123