Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NBA Draft Lottery

NBA Draft Lottery

We're 10 minutes away from the lottery. What team gets the 1st pick?
    I'm going with New York or Cleveland.

I am praying for a miracle, and say Lakers get the #1 pick, then trade it to Cleveland for a bunch of picks down the line, some players, and cash.

But, in reality, New York, like in 1985, will get the #1 pick.

NBA needs to get Lebron into high-power market --- Chicago, New York. L.A. isn't probable, since everyone will then know it's fixed for sure.

I'm going to go with the Cavs. They NEED TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY TICKETS and James will do it.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

the cav's would be good even though they are not in a big market, their games come on at a decent time for all

The only teams left are Cleveland,Denver and Memphis. If Memphis gets the 2nd or 3rd pick it goes to Detroit.

#3 = Nuggets

#2 = Memphis (but, this pick will go to Detroit, via a prior deal)

#1 = Cleveland!!!!

Cleveland got it!!! That means the 2nd pick goes to Detroit. WOW, Carmelo playing with Rip and Big Ben!! Watch out!!!

I am just glad that NY and Chicago didn't get it.

Chicago would have been tough with James,Curry and possibly KG!! I'm glad, too.

lebron james baby and a 90 million shoe deal

and the might get van gundy with the bad plug

detroit gets the #2 pick now if detroit picks mello come those guys might have a run at the championship for years to come. can you see ben wallace, billups and mello together.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast