Thread: Trade Post

Trade Post

Christmas is almost upon us, I've taken the time to make a trade post. I'm looking for baseball rookies and autos. Thanks.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    who and what rcs are you looking for and what sports. thanks

Re: Trade Post

Originally posted by Rippaflow
    Christmas is almost upon us, I've taken the time to make a trade post. I'm looking for baseball rookies and autos. Thanks.
    I think I'm looking for baseball. I'm looking for any rookies 1995 and back. People like Arod, Gwynn, Vlad, Griffey etc.

I have a Jeter 93 Topps rc and a 1989 UD Randy Johnson rc if interested. Also some Chipper Jones, Tom Glavine, Jeff Bagwell and others like that. LMK thanks

I have a 1985 Topps and Donruss Roger Clemens if interested. If you are check out my webpage under wants.
    Thanks
    jl

shandi12 - i got those 2.
    jly500 - i really need the donruss clemens. i have a topps bullington, but that isnt nearly enough. is there anything you like on my site?