Thread: NBA in person

NBA in person

does anyone collect nba autographs at the hotel? how was lebron james at the hotel? are the celtics a good signing team at the hotel

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I haven't collected autographs at hotels in a few years, but I imagine trying to get LeBron will be similar to trying to get Shaq or MJ back when I used to do it all the time. They both had their own security guards, and there were usually so many people there trying to get them that they'd never stop to sign.

I had moderate success back when I tried this method. The best time to try is after the game if they stay that night, or the day before the game if they get to come to town early. They always seemed like they were in a rush when I tried before the game.

Good luck to you though.

no interesting NBA stories??? i have one story. i went to the hotel for the heat, and then one person walked by the bus and say "you suck" to brian grant and he ran down the bus and went up to the person and said " what did you say to me?". i think brian would kick his ™™™ but he didn't