Thread: anquan boldin

anquan boldin

how good is anquan boldin? will he be the best WR in the NFL in a couple of years? will he be better then Terrell owens?

It's incredible how this guy came from out of nowhere

I think he's #1 or #2 for Rookie of the Year

Charles Rogers was all everyone talked about....and then he got hurt; meanwhile, Bolding has been catching passes left and right, 91 so far.

Yes, he can be better than Terrell Owens

Right now, the measuring stick is Jerry Rice and what he's done in his career.

Terrell Owens is a great, big, physical receiver...but he's not even 1/2 as good as Rice was in when Rice was in his prime.

Owens drops way too many passes.

and, if you have a big physical CB, like a Deion Sanders, you can take Owens out of his game.

Teams used to double team Rice all the time when Rice was in his prime, and Jerry used to score TDs, make catches, etc.

But, if you double team Terrell, you can take him out of the game.

I'd take Randy Moss over Terrell

Maybe even Torry Holt.

he has been doing good .......but has a long way to go if he stays healthy..you know what i mean.....lol
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA And Canada

Originally posted by jonsportscardz
    he has been doing good .......but has a long way to go if he stays healthy..you know what i mean.....lol
    I agree. that's the thing about football.

No matter how good you are right now, and how much better you can be in the years to come, all it takes is one bad-angle tackle, and your career is over (a la Bo Jackson and that broken hip).

That's why players like Jerry Rice and Brett Favre are incredible -- to play that good for that long!

Well he finished the season with 1377 yards receiving and 101 catches. I'd say those are not only ROY numbers, but also Pro Bowl #'s.

yup, agree with Iggy

and he got those numbers while on the Cardinals team

that just about says it all!

There is NO Better than TO...

unless you're name is Jerry Rice....