Thread: Beautifull Christmas!

Beautifull Christmas!

Well here we go!

I got 7 nice cards from Topps retired

6 Nice cards from Greats of the Game

A box of 2003 Bowman

I got a ball signed by Fergie Jenkings

My parents hid my mail the one day my Brooks Robinson ball came so I unrapped that

And my brother in law gave me a ball his dad won playing golf it was signed by Mark McGwire... unfourtnaly his dad died a few years later so this ball was very speacal to him so it means a lot to me...

In my box of bowman(Great Box)

On the top of all my normal packs when I opend it up was a pack that said Bowman uncirculated...

I opend it up and there was one parell gold rookie of Kevin Walter... and in there was also a redemption for another parell rookie and the rookie after looking it up on the internet was CARSON PALMER

The packs were awesome in about 1/2 the packs 1/2 of the cards were common and the other half were rookies, but in the other 1/2 of the box the whole pack was full of rookies...

Then I got to my relic card which was a Justin Vargas Pingskin game used card 16/25

I finally got to my long awaited autograph and it was of

TERREL SUGGS

beautifull autograph...

Also I am having a little trouble putting up scans after editing? I dunno mabye it's just my "computer smarts."

2. SCC Black Friday 2017
    wow, nice!!

Also, if you have difficulties putting scans on here, send

IGGYWH

a PM -- he's great with computers

If i remember correctly the palmer card is going for extremely good dollar(( over 20 but below 75)) I just browse through cards on ebay and i thought ive seen it with a fair amount of bids

Very nice pulls and glad to see you get some great cards from ur boxes.. I figure its best off to just go on ebay and bid on a card you want((right now im bidding on a pretty rare Chris Chambers auto)) instead of trying the luck with boxes..

Congrats again, well done

Jay