Thread: Beautifull Christmas!

Beautifull Christmas!

Well here we go!

I got 7 nice cards from Topps retired

6 Nice cards from Greats of the Game

A box of 2003 Bowman

I got a ball signed by Fergie Jenkings

My parents hid my mail the one day my Brooks Robinson ball came so I unrapped that

And my brother in law gave me a ball his dad won playing golf it was signed by Mark McGwire... unfourtnaly his dad died a few years later so this ball was very speacal to him so it means a lot to me...

In my box of bowman(Great Box)

On the top of all my normal packs when I opend it up was a pack that said Bowman uncirculated...

I opend it up and there was one parell gold rookie of Kevin Walter... and in there was also a redemption for another parell rookie and the rookie after looking it up on the internet was CARSON PALMER

The packs were awesome in about 1/2 the packs 1/2 of the cards were common and the other half were rookies, but in the other 1/2 of the box the whole pack was full of rookies...

Then I got to my relic card which was a Justin Vargas Pingskin game used card 16/25

I finally got to my long awaited autograph and it was of

TERREL SUGGS

beautifull autograph...

Also I am having a little trouble putting up scans after editing? I dunno mabye it's just my "computer smarts."

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    wow, nice!!

Also, if you have difficulties putting scans on here, send

IGGYWH

a PM -- he's great with computers

If i remember correctly the palmer card is going for extremely good dollar(( over 20 but below 75)) I just browse through cards on ebay and i thought ive seen it with a fair amount of bids

Very nice pulls and glad to see you get some great cards from ur boxes.. I figure its best off to just go on ebay and bid on a card you want((right now im bidding on a pretty rare Chris Chambers auto)) instead of trying the luck with boxes..

Congrats again, well done

Jay