Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

becketts, tuff stuff, etc

does anybody have any baseball becketts, tuff stuff, or any other magazines that they don't want? like older issues. here is the deal: i get 1 signed, and i get another magazine signed for you. i get autographs at the hotel and the stadium.

SCF Rewards
    Country

what are you asking for in return for the autos?

SCF Rewards
    Country

who can you get?

dnautos: i think you don't understand my post. ok, you send me 2 becketts, i keep one and i get the other one signed for you. i will pick the 2 players that sign.

dh5123: i can get almost everybody except for maybe sosa, pedro, manny, bonds, griffey. i can get like miguel cabrera, luis gonzalez...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could you get me Cabrera on this months Beckett? What do you need in trade? When can you get it?

Danny

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do they have to be Becketts or Tuff Stuffs or can they be like Sports Illustrated and other Sports Magazines. LMK also what teams can you get.

dh5123: i would want a couple of becketts of my choice if i help you get cabrera. they come in may. last year, cabrera was really nice and signed a lot. i hope he doens't change this year.

Spenguin22: they can be any magazine. only baseball though. i can get every team in baseball because i live in san francisco. the teams playing the a's also stay at the san francisco hotels. so i can get the visitors playing the a's and the giants.

also, if i do these trades, i don't guarantee to get them sign. it's not a 100% chance. also, if i do trade, you also have to provide a SASE. i don't want to pay for shipping.

Country

If you cant come through with the auto.. (Your not offering a Gaurantee)
    Why should the people who sent them to you have to pay to get them back?
    If you Did get the auto, I'd be happy to pay for the return postge, but not if you dont get them to sign.

i have a HIGH percentage of them to sign. sometimes they don't sign. miguel cabrera did really good in the playoffs and there will be more autograph seekers seeking for his autograph next year, so i don't know if he will change his signing habits. if people here want to trade with me, they have to take a chance. i can't force the players to sign

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast