Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Card Showcase Tutorial

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Card Showcase Tutorial

One of the best parts of having a nice collection is showing it off! Every member has the capability of showing off up to 8 cards in their profile from their card inventory. Simply go to your User CP and under Card DB Management select Edit Showcase. You will be brought to a screen with the option to select cards to show up in your profile as your showcase.

Here is what it looks like in my profile.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wanted to put some of my skins into the showcase.....i got 5 in there, but then ran into a road block!! first, it is set up for 10 cards, right?? i uploaded some others into my inventory (and show up in my main inventory).....however, they dont show up in my inventory via the "edit showcase" page (the page that allows you to move the cards from your inventory to your showcase)....did the same thing for the first 5 cards as i did the others, not sure what the issue might be.

any thoughts??

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

John...how big are the pics? I had that problem with uploading pics, the file size was too large, so it didn't take...

SCF Rewards
    Country

John...how big are the pics? I had that problem with uploading pics, the file size was too large, so it didn't take...

wow, after checking that out you are right tony (but kinda odd)

i ran into this problem when i first started uploading inventory (1/2 my scans are between 100-200k, thus too big)....only thing is, i kept getting an error stating so, and would have to go back and remove the file location from the field or resize the pic and try again.....i THINK i didn't get that error message this time (just uploaded the card into my inventory without a scan)....if thats the case, you could think you are uploading listings with pics and infact you arent, lol.

will try again and see if this is infact the case

EDIT: definately not getting an error message for scans that are too big, as i got initially
    Last edited by theproudestmonkey; 12-15-2007 at 08:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thehighlinegallery's Items on eBay

While this is out of topic here, the errors during uploads were suppressed today because we were requested to add support for remote uploads, so errors came in the way while we were testing the new upload routine on the server. You should be getting the good ol' errors again now.